I need to cancel or amend my order. How can I do this? To cancel or amend an order, please contact us. We’d very much appreciate if you would let us know of any cancellations or changes before 5 PM of Wednesday before delivery date.
How is my order delivered? We deliver orders within Bangkok area by messenger. The delivery cost is calculated according to distance.
Why is there a Menu of the Week? As we are a very small bakery baking all our cakes fresh to order from scratch and when it comes to smaller treats such as cupcakes, we bake in batches just as a home baker would. Insisting upon Menu of the Week means that our customers get the best value for money when ordering from us. It also helps us to best managed our stocks to ensure the freshest ingredients for every order.
Will my products be exactly the same as what I have seen in your website? As all our products are made by hand one by one, the final product will vary every time. Please bear in mind that the images on our website are for display purpose only and are not fully representative of the end product.
May I know briefly about what are in your products? Key ingredients can be found in the description of each product. Please note that although a product may or may not contain nuts, all items are made in a kitchen that handles nuts.
- Almost all of our items contain eggs unless otherwise stated.
- Our items are not suitable for vegans unless otherwise stated.
- All our products contain gluten.
Although care is taken at every stage of our baking processes, sometimes a piece of eggshell, a fruit stone, fruit skin or other ingredient from the recipe can find its way into our products
Could you suggest me how to properly keep your products? The following storage methods are our best suggestions, but our products are always best on day of purchase. All products should be stored in air-tight containers:
- Scones. Only refrigerate if storing longer than 24 hours.
- Cookies & Biscuits. Do not refrigerate except for the one that contained cream or cream cheese.
- Brownies.Only refrigerated if storing longer than 24 hours. The cheesecake brownie should be consumed on day of purchase for best quality.
- Muffins.Only refrigerated if storing longer than 24 hours.
- Cakes & Cupcakes. Should always be refrigerated. All cakes should be taken out of the fridge one hour before serving for best flavour.
- Cheesecake. Should always be refrigerated
- Pies, Tarts, Tarlette & Whoopie Pie. Always be refrigerated.
- Coconut Custard and Pate. Always be refrigerated.
- Little Rabbit’s Cream. Always be refrigerated