Weekly Menu Order
- View Our Menu of the Week
Little Rabbit Bakery will announce our Menu of the Week for Monday delivery every Saturday morning on our Facebook Page, and Instagram. Please check our Menu frequently to see if we have your favourites posted. (Or, add Little Rabbit Bakery in your LINE messenger friend list (@LittleRabbitBakery) and have our Menu of the Week delivered to your Inbox!)
- Place Your Order
All orders must be placed no later than 5:00 PM on the Wednesday before delivery date. Your order can be placed via one of the following channels:
- Make a Payment
The full payment is required for us to proceed with your order. We accept payment via bank transfer to the following saving accounts. (Please clearly send a captured screen or photo of the payslips to confirm your payment via mobile message, email, Facebook Messenger, LINE Messenger or our Contact Form. Payment must be confirmed no later than 5pm of every Wednesday before delivery date. Payment cannot be confirmed over the phone or without photo of payslip.)
- Account Name: Pichamon Wongtreenetkul
- Kasikorn Bank, Ratburana Branch : 745-2-49603-2
- Siam Commercial Bank, Siam Square Branch : 038-440331-0
- Krung Thai Bank, Central Rama 3 Branch : 768-0-15448-1
- Krunsri Ayutthaya Bank, All Seasons Branch : 594-1-12060-8
- Bangkok Bank, The Ups Rama 3 Branch: 930-7-02092-6
- Delivery and Collection
- Delivery: The Little Rabbit Bakery delivery service runs between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM. We are able to offer specific delivery time only in an hour range, such as 3 PM-4 PM. Customers have to pay delivery charge at actual amount. Please contact us for more information and approximated quoted rate for your address.When placing an order for delivery, please be sure to provide a telephone number on which our driver can contact you or the recipient should there be any problems in delivering the order. Please note if your order is likely to be intercepted (e.g. a post room, reception or security), its arrival with you/the recipient may be delayed and is beyond the control of our delivery drivers. If you are sending this order as a gift, we recommend you contact the recipient so that they can liaise with their post room in order to receive their cakes as soon as possible.
- Collection: Customer collection may take place at one of the following locations, free of charge. (If, for any reason, your order is left uncollected, we will retain it for 24 hours during which time you may telephone us on 081 846 6281 to re-arrange collection or to arrange delivery at an additional charge.)
- Our Sathupradit Home: Monday to Saturday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- U Chu Liang Building: Monday to Friday (Except Bank Holidays) at pre-agreed time. In order to collect your order from Little Rabbit Bakery, you must provide a valid Order Confirmation number and sign a delivery note to confirm that your complete order has been received as required. Thereafter, Little Rabbit Bakery can no longer take responsibility for any damage that may occur to your order.
Wholesale & Custom Order
- For all wholesale and custom orders, please kindly contact us to discuss: